Get to Know Vigilant Labels and What Inspires Our Label Compliance Mission
Every Label. Every Time.
Vigilant Labels was founded by Dr. Peter Baek, an anesthesiologist and his brother John Baek, a pharmacist, to improve the process of medication labeling and documentation in hospitals and surgery centers.
They both knew that proper medication labeling is vital for optimal patient safely and also recognized the impact of medication labeling compliance and proper documentation on revenue and cost. However, they were keenly familiar with the vulnerabilities of existing solutions in achieving consistent compliance.
About Dr. Peter Baek:
- Graduate of Duke Medical School, Anesthesia Residency
- Graduate of Johns Hopkins University, BS with honors in Biomedical Engineering
- Masters of Science in Healthcare Management
- Former Medical Director of Anesthesia Flight, Andrews Air Force Base
- Served in Baghdad Operation Iraqi Freedom